A Bradford White, Rinnai or SuperStor water heater can handle all your hot water needs easily and affordably.
We professionally install, maintain and repair all brands of direct, indirect and tankless water heaters – and offer great prices!
Homeowners require a water heater to perform many common and continual household activities, including cooking, washing dishes and clothes and bathing.
You need a water heater that is in optimal condition and sized to meet your home’s daily hot water demands.
There are three types of water heaters from which to choose:
- Direct-fired water heaters: May use an electrical resistance heater, an air source heat pump, or a gas or oil burner to heat the water directly.
- Indirect-fired water heaters: May use boiler-heated water or an electric immersion heater to heat water indirectly.
- Tankless water heaters: Instantly heats water flowing through it without storing any water internally.
A Porco Energy maintenance check will help ensure all of your home’s hot water needs are met, as well as help to prevent a breakdown that could result in hot water loss for days, if not weeks. We will help you understand your efficiency and affordability options, and expertly repair or install a new water heater before any emergency takes place.
Below are just some of the excellent furnace brands and models that we sell, install and maintain:
HTP - SuperStor Ultra Indirect Water Heater
- Stainless steel tank.
- High output finned cupronickel heat exchanger.
- Virtually maintenance free operation.
- Low standby losses.
Rinnai - Tankless Water Heater
- EZConnect (connects two units together).
- Energy Star qualified.
- 12-year warranty on heat exchangers.
Bradford White - Defender Safety System
- Advanced temperature control system.
- Intelligent diagnostics.
- Pilot-on indicator.
- Maintenance free engineering