Smart Moves to Make before Winter
Are you hoping for an easier winter than last year’s? (Who isn’t?) Start with these tips to help the season go more smoothly this year.
- Call us for a gas appliance safety check. We’ll inspect your propane tanks and lines to ensure they meet industry guidelines.
- Sign up for automatic deliveries — or install a tank monitor.
- Enroll in Auto Pay: no stamps to buy, no checks to mail and no worries about late payments.
- Replace old heating equipment. New, highefficiency models can reduce your annual fuel costs.
- Remove snow, ice or any other obstructions near your tank or fill pipe when the weather gets bad. This allows our drivers to deliver your fuel as safely and efficiently as possible.